Other than the logo debate, everybody seems to like the design, so I guess we
proceed with it.

Regarding the logo, we may experiment with  alternatives. FWIW I like both the
naturalistic as well as flat (cartoon) peppers. And a green stem :) I'll ask
the designer to propose a few more alternatives.

> On Sep 26, 2017, at 3:30 PM, Michael Gentry <blackn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Is it an SVG so it can be resized/scaled easily?

We can get it in any format we want. There certainly will be a vector file.

Andrus