All of my release steps passed, with the caveat that I only have Java 8
right now.  If someone has Java 7 (the minimum required for 4.0) installed
and can evaluate with it, that would be appreciated.  I also didn't try
Java 9, either (since I uninstalled it for various reasons).

UPGRADE.txt says "UPGRADING TO 4.0.B1" and I think we should probably drop
the ".B1" at this point.  Also, it might be helpful in both UPGRADE.txt
and RELEASE-NOTES.txt to put the minimum Java version at the very top so
end-users can find this more quickly.  Thoughts on these changes?

Overall, +1 on the RC.  Thanks for putting this together, Nikita!

mrg

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 11:04 AM, Nikita Timofeev <ntimof...@objectstyle.com