Hi,

I'm not part of your PMC, and there may be a reason(s) for this that I'm
unaware of, but I noticed a couple of unusual things in your release:
1. The LICENSE includes the Eclipse Public License. The EPL license is Category
B and in general you can't include anything that licensed Category B in a
source release. [1]
2. The source release includes compiled class files [2], and jar files
[3][4][5]. Compiled code shouldn't be included in a source release. The gradle
jar has been discussed many times and it can't be include in a source release.

It would be great if you could take at look at these issues.

Kind Regards,
Justin

1. https://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#weak-copyleft-licenses
2.
./cayenne-gradle-plugin/build/classes/java/main/org/apache/cayenne/tools/*.class
3. ./cayenne-gradle-plugin/gradle/wrapper/gradle-wrapper.jar
4. ./cayenne-gradle-plugin/build/libs/cayenne-gradle-plugin-4.2.M3.jar
5. ./cayenne-gradle-plugin/build/libs/cayenne-gradle-plugin-4.2.M3-sources.jar
6. ./cayenne-gradle-plugin/build/libs/cayenne-gradle-plugin-4.2.M3-javadoc.jar