Hi all,
I've read about limitations on the Apache side. It turns out not so great in
that case. There's only approved actions available and, more important, there's
limited number of runners available for *all* Apache projects. Ifra warns that
it could be really slow [1]
[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/plugins/servlet/mobile?contentId=173085013#content/view/173085013
 Sunday, 10 October 2021, 10:10am +03:00 from Andrus Adamchik
aadamc...@gmail.com :