Hello Celeborn community,

I am glad to share that the ASF board has approved a resolution to
graduate Celeborn into a full Top Level Project. Thank you all for
your help in reaching this milestone.

To transition from the Apache Incubator to a new TLP, there are a few
action items[1] we need to complete the transition. I have opened an
Umbrella Issue[2] to track the tasks, and you are welcome to take on
the sub-tasks and leave comments if I have missed anything.

Additionally, the GitHub repository migration is already complete[3].
Please update your local git repository to track the new repo[4]. If
you named the upstream as "apache", you can run the following command
to complete the remote repo tracking migration.

` git remote set-url apache g...@github.com:apache/celeborn.git `

Please find the relevant URLs below:
[1] https://incubator.apache.org/guides/transferring.html#life_after_graduation
[2] https://github.com/apache/celeborn/issues/2415