Hi Sanskar,

Thank you for the proposal! Tags can be very useful for rolling upgrades
and resource allocation scenarios. Overall, the design proposal looks good
to me. I’ve left some minor comments to clarify certain parts of the design.
Additionally, this document has been reviewed for a while,  I believe that
the overall design is doable, so I think we can initiate a CIP vote now.

Thanks,
Jiashu Xiong

Ethan Feng <ethanf...@apache.org> 于2024年9月3日周二 11:27写道: