Hi all,

I have created a web-console for Celix. This is a web framework which
listens for web-services.

Such a webservice should provide a HTML-webpage (included in the
web-service bundle) and a REST-interface which can be used by the HTML-page
to provide run-time information.

For each webservice a tab is created on the web-console page (now on port
8080) and when this tab is selected the HTML webpage of this service is
shown in a HTML iFrame.

For now I have created a 2 webservices which provide the information:

   - Bundle-information (available bundles and their status)
   - Registered services and their properties.

I have put this web-console on github under the Apache licence:

https://github.com/ErjanAltena/celix_web_console.git

I think it would be nice to add this to Celix since it provides (imho) the
internal information better than the (remote) web shell.

What I want to add is :

   - A Dependency-Manager service which shows on a webpage which components
   are active and their dependencies.
   - A Logging service which shows the logging information in the browser.

Regards,
Erjan Altena