Hi All,

In the last weeks we did some considerable work on improving the pubsub
functionality, including pluggable serializers. This is one of the feature
I wanted in the next release. Also If I am correct we currently have no
open issues in coverity.
All in all this is IMO a good starting point to create a release.

What is left todo is creating a release branch, some additional
testing/fixing, ensuring the documentation is up to date, update the JIRA
issues and creating a release log.
I will pick this up and hope te be able to start a release vote within 2
weeks.

Please let me know if there any request/remarks concerning the next Celix
release.

Greetings,
Pepijn