Hello,

I was curious about some of the capabilities of Celix. In particular the RSA
and PubSub implementations. Could you inform me of the following items:
    - Is Celix setup to perform PubSub between Java and C/C++? I see the
documentation says it is setup similar to the RSA implementation, however I’m
unsure if the Amdatu remote bundles can be used here.
    - Can Celix pass streams between Java and C/C++ through RSA?
    - How are C structs handled when passed from Celix to Java? I imagine this
is transformed to classes but would like verification.
    - Has Avro testing been performed on the Java side for RSA between C to
Java and how is that set up?

Thanks,
Brian

Sent from my iPhone