Hello,

I have a question in regards to the service factory capabilities. I want to
have Celix churn up a new service for each call that is coming in. An example
would be say I have a function that is just stuck in a while loop for 3 minutes
before it exits and it prints stuff to screen. I want to be able to have
multiple calls coming in and running. Currently the incoming calls have to wait
their turn in order to use the service. Does the service factory churn up a new
service per call to take care of this or do I need to go another route?

Thanks,
Brian

Sent from my iPhone