Hi All,

Apache Celix 2.4.0 has just been released (Hooray!).

And as previously discussed, this means the master branch will now be
geared towards preparing for the Apache Celix 3.0.0 release.
Consequently, should we need to make a patch release for Apache Celix
2.4.0, it's likely we won't be able to use the master branch.

Given this, I propose that if a 2.4.x patch release becomes necessary,
we create a dedicated Apache Celix 2.4 support branch from the 2.4.0
tag.
This branch will serve as the base for any 2.4.x patch releases. I
suggest naming this branch "support/2.4".

WDYT?

Best regards, Pepijn