From: Florian Müller [mailto:f...@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2018 3:25 AM
To: dev@chemistry.apache.org
Cc: Lu, Wentao
Subject: Re: OpenCMIS SSO authentication provider

Hi Wentao,

Are you talking about the client side or the server side?

On the client side, there is support for basic auth, NTLM (with many
restrictions), OAuth, and client certificates. Kerberos is supported (to
some degree) by the JVM. SAML doesn’t make sense here. Other
authentication mechanisms can be plugged in but are not provided
out-of-the-box.

On the server side, there is just basic auth support. Other
authentication mechanisms can be put in front of OpenCMIS. At SAP, we
have a product that works with basic auth, OAuth, SAML, and client
certificate authentication. So, it's doable but not provided by
OpenCMIS.

- Florian