Hello!

Thank you in advance for your time and attention to my questions.

I need to update one property on about 4 million documents and I want to do
it in the most performant way possible.

I am aware that it is very important to be reusing the session object and
that there is a bulk update option that only requires one trip to the
server to update multiple docs.

It does seem that a round trip to the server is required to instantiate a
document that will be getting a property update.

Is it possible to instantiate that document without a round trip and just a
guid?

Are there any round trips I can skip that I haven’t mentioned above?

Thank You!
Dave