Github user kwhitehall commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/climate/pull/112#issuecomment-95783622

    @huikyole I looked through this code, but I don't see the dependency to
#111 that you refer.
    If it is a dependency that is wrapped up in an example, then I would
suggest the following:
    (1) we can go ahead and merge this (PR#112) as is.
    (2) given the nature of  #111 I wonder if you couldn't leverage the
existing function in utils.py called calc_climatology_season to achieve the
functionality you desire.
    (3) provide an example for how to use this current functionality.

---
with INFRA.
---