Good Morning Kyo,

I am sorry for your frustration in this matter, and I appreciate you
sticking it out with us.  I'll let the git professionals answer the code
related stuff and I'll handle the acronyms.

CTR - Commit then review  ( doing code review after it has been committed)
RTC - Review then Commit ( waiting for a review of the code, then
committing it to the repo)
PMC - Project Management Committee  (http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html)

I admit it took me about 2 or 3 emails before CTR and RTC became clear to
me.

Best Regards,

Cam