Hi Folks,
Can everyone please have a look at the authoritative source on how the
VOTE'ing structure works.
http://apache.org/dev/release.html#approving-a-release
This is important for us as the result now stands at

[5] +1 release OCW 1.0.0
Michael Joyce*
Chris A. Mattmann*
Lewis McGibbney*
Daniel Gruno

[1] -1
Kyo Lee*

*OCW Project Management Committee binding VOTE

Lewis

--
*Lewis*