Hey folks,

Just another FYI email. When you're working on/making JIRA tickets:

Affects Version: The most recent released version of the software (not
critical, but never hurts to set it anyway) unless we're working on a
previous version for bug fixes. Since we never to the later (at least not
yet), this will always be the former.

Fixed Version: The next version of the software to be released or the
version of the software in which this change will be implemented (i.e.,
planning dev work). This needs to be set properly so we can generate proper
change logs on release and such.

If you have any questions fire away! Thanks!

-- Jimmy