Thanks Kishan for sharing the FS. Below are some of my questions.

1. What is the default for an empty container? Is it allow all or deny all?
2. Can you describe the behavior for upgrades?
3. Can you also make sure that deletion of Containers will be blocked when
containers are attached to Tiers?

Regards,
Manan Shah