it would be even nicer if the "virtual router" could be bare metal so as
not to use resources required on the hosts
Id much prefer to run Vyatta, or other FreeBSD pf box as the virtual
router, and just have cloudstack comunicate to it
however its probably outside the scope of this document, Im also not sure
if its feasible to have an external "virtual router"
though i know there Nicera, and other network based plugins, someone should
create a VR for baremetal based on the
CS image... isnt it FreeBSD anyway ??