Thanks, guys!

By the way, before 4.2, can you explain how one changes these
characteristics?  Is the VM I spun up still tied to the compute offering I
used?  Do I just go into the compute offering I used to spin up the VM,
change it, then re-start my VM?  What if the compute offering has been
deleted?

Thanks again!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*