UCS issue is a POM dependency issue, the UCS project is not declared to be
a dependency in the master project.

GSLB autowiring is caused by that a referenced Netscalar network element
class is only available in Non-OSS build, if Netscalar element is only
available in non-OSS, we need to move its referencing classes to the right
place, or the other way around?

Can someone clarify where Netscalar element should belong to (OSS or Non
OSS)?

Kelven