Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could answer this question for me.  I've been
looking at all sorts of properties of various VI Java Objects to find out
how to do this and don't see any answers on the web either.

I have list line of code:

HostScsiDisk[] lstHostScsiDisks =
hostDatastoreSystem.queryAvailableDisksForVmfs(null);

I need to iterate through the lstHostScsiDisks (list of relevant and
available SCSI disks I can base a VMware Datastore off of) and find the one
that exists because it is the result of an iSCSI target that I just added
with this line of code (the first parameter is the name of the iSCSI
software adapter and the second is an array with one item, which contains
info about the iSCSI target):

hostStorageSystem.addInternetScsiStaticTargets(iScsiHbaDevice, aTargets);

What this comes down to is I add an iSCSI target and this leads to the
creation of a new HostScsiDisk.  I just don't see how to determine if the
HostScsiDisk I'm currently looking at (as I iterate through the list of
them) exists because of my earlier command to connect to an iSCSI target.

It is especially maddening because I can clearly see in vCenter when I look
at the details of such a SCSI disk that it knows what iSCSI target it came
from.  :)

Thanks for any assistance!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*