Chandan,
  User can assign any number as rule priority. But the number has to be unique
within the container. Two ACLs in the same container cannot have same priority
number.
e.g.
ACL1 - number 10
ACL2 - number 40
ACL3 - number 30

In the above example, ACL1 will have the highest priority followed by ACL3 and
ACL2.

Priority number of the deleted rule can be re-used. Priority number can be
modified using updateNetworkACL API.

Same NetworkACLContainer can be assigned to multiple tiers (belonging to two
different VPCs also) as long as they belong to same account.

Regards,
Kishan