I'd like to merge the bvt branch into master. The proposal [1] was to
stabilize master by allowing devs to quickly setup CloudStack using
simulated hypervisors and run some basic tests against it.

The bvt branch integrates the testing of cloudstack using marvin and
the simulator hypervisor. Alternately you may use devcloud as well
with the appropriate maven profiles enabled. One can try the
integrated tests today as described in [2]

While this is not to be touted as the magic pill for master stability
I think it is a good first step towards bringing together tests as
part of the build system. I've tested the steps on Linux and OSX.

[1] http://s.apache.org/5Lc
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/PgvMAQ

Thanks,

--