Gentle Reminder..
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nick Burch <n...@apache.org<mailto:n...@apache.org>>
Date: Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 11:21 AM
Subject: Upcoming BarCamps
To: committ...@apache.org<mailto:committ...@apache.org>

Hi All

Firstly, a couple of upcoming BarCamps for your diary:

Saturday 30th March (this Saturday!) - Bangalore
 Our first event in India! A one day Apache BarCamp and Hackathon
 http://www.meetup.com/CloudStack-Bangalore-Group/events/104410272/

Saturday 19th May Boston
 Planning is underway, more volunteers needed to help!
 http://wiki.apache.org/concom-planning/BarCampBoston2013

There are also currently plans for another Washington DC event, and a New York
event, both for the summer/autumn, more details expected in a few months.

We've also had interest in events in Lyon in France, Bucharest in Romania,
Ljublana in Slovenia, Sydney in Australia, and LA. All of those need more
volunteers before they can go ahead, so if you live/work in/near those places,
pipe up on the small events list[1] so we can put you in touch with the
potential organisers!

Finally, if nothing near you is listed above, if you can rope in some other
volunteers to help with an event, we can provide instructions / advice /
mentoring / funding to help you make an event happen :) Just get in touch on
small-events-discuss@ [1] and we'll help you get started!

Nick

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-small-events-discuss/

--