Hi,

I have set the limit to use x amount of resources for the Domain Admin account.
When there are not enough resources available and tried to deploy VM,  this
user gets the message as "Internal error executing command, please contact your
system administrator"  .

Only in the Management Server log  , root user can get the reason why it failed
as INFO Message : 2013-04-03 11:50:59,813 INFO  [cloud.api.ApiServer]
(catalina-exec-18:null) Maximum number of resources of type 'cpu' for domain
id=3 has been exceeded."

Is there any reason why we can not provide the root cause for failure to Child
Domain Account ?

Thanks,
Sailaja.M