Basic Networking | KVM | CentOS - I saw something somewhere about manually
adding routes etc via the virtual router; however, I was wondering if there was
something a little easier due to my lack of know how and overall knowledge of
this.

When I had a basic server with Cent OR any version really, it was simple as
creating a if cfg script or a range file. However, this seems to be more
daunting.

- Maurice