From: Marcus Sorensen [mailto:shadow...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:37 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: cloudstack-...@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Upgrade from 4.0 -> 4.1 ( components.xml and
db.propetries)

People aren't required to set up the awsapi, right? Many won't need it.
Just wondering if it should be reflected as optional.

For #2, we should tell them to add the lines to their db.properties, but also
save the example db.properties. I've pushed a commit to save the example one
for RPM installations, although it doesn't do much to solve the issue since the
user still needs to either copy their existing config into it or modify their
existing config adding the lines you mention.