On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 1:12 PM, Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 02, 2013 at 10:10:28PM +0200, Wido den Hollander wrote:
> > Hi,

> connect,

> (Agent-Selector:null)
> Connection
> com.cloud.utils.nio.NioConnection.run(NioConnection.java:108)

> logs, so

> Since I'm

> > Yes, the Agent is also 4.1
> >
> > >Also you could try to enable TRACE for com.cloud.utils.nio to see more
> > >log of NIO.
> > >

> > I think you mean at the agent?
> >
> > But what I think is weird is that the mgmt server directly closes
> > the telnet connection as well and nothing shows up in the logs.
> >
> > In the mgmt server log I found this:
> >
> > 2013-04-02 22:08:41,156 INFO  [utils.nio.NioServer]
> > (AgentManager-Selector:null) NioConnection started and listening on
> > 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:8250
> >
> > What I did notice is that when I shutdown the mgmt server the Agent
> > connects for a second:
> >
> > 2013-04-02 22:07:53,689 INFO  [utils.nio.NioClient]
> > (Agent-Selector:null) Connecting to 31.25.X.X:8250
> > 2013-04-02 22:07:53,934 INFO  [utils.nio.NioClient]
> > (Agent-Selector:null) SSL: Handshake done
> >
> > And then the mgmt server exists and the connection gets lost.
> >
> > ANY clues about this weird behavior?
> >
> > Wido
> >
> > >--Sheng

> Wido - Can you please open a blocker bug to track this?  It may end up
> being a non-issue or something...  but I want to know that we have it
> outstanding when considering when to cut the RC.

It remind me of one weird bug. The corrupted ssl keystore(due to some
encryption/decryption of db which I don't understand well, I remember
Kelven knows more about it) on mgmt server make it impossible to connect to
mgmt server.

Could you clear "ssl.keystore" entry in configuration table of db, as well
as cloud.keystore file in the configuration path and restart the mgmt
server and try again?

--Sheng