Design doc here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/QuickCloud

http://markmail.org/thread/467rgl6cjmuhtokk

Branch:quickcloud2

Jira id: CLOUDSTACK-1813

Database changes:
NetworkManager will automatically add a QuickCloud network offering that
has no services

Unit tests added:
None. 50% of the changes are moving code around and re-testing old paths
The other 50% are maven / marvin / productization / logging changes

RAT changes:
The agent.properties has been excluded since the java code modifies this
file. It is sufficiently trivial (2 lines) that it doesn't need a license

Rebase:
Rebased to latest master (265cf42ffeb3c) using pull --rebase (hence had to
push a new branch quickcloud2)

Integration tests
Added quickcloud marvin configuration.

Additional notes.
I moved code that runs in the agent out of the 'server' project into a
secondary-storage package. In doing so, I renamed the package from
com.cloud -> org.apache.cloudstack. This makes the change looks larger
than it should.

I also made a couple of unrelated changes that I'm pushing along with this
merge:
A. Generation of the ssh keys - this problem has been noted before -- it
stalls the developer jetty run waiting for sudo password input. The
injectkeys.sh script does not apply sudo unless the userid begins with
cloud
B. API documentation generation - the script would echo pages and pages of
repeated class path entries. I removed that noise.

TODO:
"It is proposed to run a single dnsmasq process in the entire zone that is
controlled via a REST API"
I have a proposal almost ready for this, but it does not block quickcloud,
since you can still use the VR for this purpose.