From: Joe Brockmeier [mailto:j...@zonker.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 9:59 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Documentation How-To

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013, at 11:02 AM, Radhika Puthiyetath wrote:
> I cannot attach the PDF while replying to dev list. So I offered to
> send it off -list.
>
> The doc was initially checked in to the repo after completing the draft.
> Only Ilya, who tested it,  has provided initial comments on them.
>
> I had many questions, which I posted on the ML, but none was answered.
>
> Since the feature owner hasn't reviewed, I had to *revert* the commit
> (commit 8a435f5b43bb013b73875ba4b8cf4a0b537036d4)
> and submit a patch on the Review Board so that the doc will reach to
> larger audience.
>
> Correct me if I am wrong.

It sounds like you're Doing It Right, but I'd recommend pointing Jason (or
others) to the review board patch rather than sending a PDF.

It looks like this was only in master - any reason why you reverted the commit
rather than just continuing to make modifications? Just curious.
Seems like that would be more work for you.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier