I believe Abhinav's  plan was to test a scenario in which:
1.) User applies IP Reservation, then
2.) Try to deploy a VM via XenCenter on a Host which is managed by
Cloudstack,
3.) Assign static IP to this VM from reserved range (the range of IPs
not assigned to CloudStack guest VMs)

Ahmad replied : "cloudstack doesnt allow vm's to be created, on hosts it
manages, outside of
its knowledge. this is expected default behavior"

So by design it does not qualify to be valid test case.

Thanks,
Saksham