Hi Chiradeep,

Can we  enable/disable source nat on private gateway while creating it ?
We can add a new optional parameter to the 'createPrivateGateway' API to set
source nat.

Enable/Disable source NAT on private gateway while creating is enough  or it
needs to be  configurable after creating private gateway also.

Please comment on the approach.

According to me, In future we can set static NAT/LB support for the private
gateway  while  creating private gateway using the createPrivateGateway API.

Thanks,
Jayapal