For Granular params, I am proposing that we use updateConfiguration
command with two additional parameters i.e. scope_type and scope_id.
Where scope_type can be zone, account, cluster or pool  and scope_id will
be the corresponding id of that scope.

We also similarly overload listConfiguration API with these two new params.

-abhi