Thanks for sharing this with the community Prachi. I read the wiki and had
a few questions.

Is there a requirement doc for this ? I wanted to understand the use cases
for this.

Since all the attributes are visible in service offering to the end user
what is it we are trying to do here ? Give the flexibility to the end user
? Ideally it should give more flexibility to the admin right ?

You talked about the vm.allocation.algorithms but talking about the
planners so I am little confused what is that we are trying to do here.

I see that Hari also proposed changing vm allocation config to zone level.
Is that required any more with this change ?

I didn't understand "in a CS deployment multiple planners will have to
co-exist." bit can you please elaborate with an example here ?

Thanks,
-Nitin