Sheng,

Thanks for the FS. Couple of points in FS that made me curious of the
rational behind it.

Why do you want to all the end user VM's (except for DHCP server VM) in
shared network to be connected only to I-port's. This means that even VM's
of same user can not talk to each other, right? Is'nt it too restrictive?
How about having community secondary VLAN per user with which they gets
the isolation and their VM's can talk to each other? Only down side is
there is additional effort of managing pool of secondary community VLAN's
or there are other challenges?

Approach proposed for Xen and KVM which does not support PVLAN is
interesting. So do you expect the admin to setup these flows on each
KVM/Xen hypervisor? Or CloudStack will be responsible for set-up of flow
tables as well?

Thanks.