I updated on the bug, I compared both 4.0 and 4.1 code,
TrafficMonitorResponse is exactly the same, no change at all except that
id to uuid field change. deleteUser api will also just return a
SuccessResponse, no mentioned response parameters at all since 4.0 or even
earlier. So I am not sure if I understand how we got those differences.
Joe, can you clarify this a bit? Did you run those 3 apis and found out
those differences?

Thanks
-min