So if I understand correctly, when the vote fails it will auto revert so we
can work on the 4.1 branch again? For the moment it's kind of stuck in
limbo, but maybe that's how it's meant to be. I suppose we work on the
branch from the commit where the RC was cut, and then apply any patches
after the revert?