Prasanna, I updated CLOUDSTACK-2126 with my comment. That is the intended
change done in list API performance improvement work, and I don't see any
issues by having the consistent UserVmResponse for both deployVMCmd and
listVMsCmd. Every BaseResponse class has jobId and jobStatus as serialized
fields, I don't see why marvin has issues in deserialization in this case.
Did I miss anything?

Thanks
-min