I will take a look at CLOUDSTACK-2158

-Prachi

-----Original Message-----
From: Chip Childers [mailto:chip.child...@sungard.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 6:55 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [ACS41] Blocker and critical issues stopping me from spinning out a
new RC for 4.1

Hi all,

The following bugs are currently blocking me from starting another 4.1.0 voting
round.  Help please!

CLOUDSTACK-2158 'userconcentratedpod_firstfit failed to find alternate host to
run VM   (Unassigned)
CLOUDSTACK-2172 Upgrade from 2.2.14 to 4.1.0 failed (Unassigned)
CLOUDSTACK-2190 DEB packaging does not package AWSAPI correctly (Chip Childers)
CLOUDSTACK-2126 Response objects of some entities contain job related
information   (Unassigned)

I'll try to figure out CLOUDSTACK-2190.  The other three are currently
unassigned.  If you can help resolve them, please step up!

-chip