hi,Karthik

        After review your attached log , almost 1K size , I found that the
related log message about VM instance i-2-6 is still missed.

         You were installing windows 7 to i-2-6 VM instance  , you know , it's
a too long waiting time , but the console  log roll-over so quickly .  May be
you have to record your log again.

         You can use this tool , paste raw log into it for a concise log format.
         http://cloud.domolo.com/cloudstack_log.html

Regards,

ChunFeng