Hi all,

I am Shiva Teja, an undergrad student from IIT Mandi, India. I will be
participating in GSoC this year. I'd like to work on the new CloudStack UI
with bootstrap project[1]. I've been experimenting with API for the past
few days. After reading a couple of blog posts by Sebastien, his recent
hack on this[2] and a recent discussion[3] on the mailing list about making
CloudStack API RESTfull, here are the things I plan to do.

1. A more "human", RESTfull wrapper API on top of CloudStack API using
Flask python framework. Something like "GET /users" will directly
correspond to "listUsers" API command. "DELETE /user/<id>" will correspond
to the respective "deleteUser" API call.

2. A complete UI designed using Twitter Bootstrap and Backbone.js.
Obviously this will use the API that I'll be making.

(An app made using Bootstrap and Backbone.js:
http://coenraets.org/directory/ )

Any suggestions/comments ?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-1778
[2] https://github.com/runseb/cloudstack-flask