Hi Pranav:
         Thanks, I thought you've rejected my proposed solution. (One of my
previous patch added style "table-layout:fixed" into css. The patch applied
except the line.)
I will try to fix the issue with ellipsis in the coming days. But, in the
meantime, if "table-layout : fixed" works without side-effect, it may be a
good alternative solution.

Regards

Isaac