I figured I'd just go back to square one and see if I could get everything
to work with a clean environment.

I deleted my DevCloud2 VM and re-installed the appliance (after
re-downloading it from the web).

I cleaned out my database and had the tables built up from scratch.

I kicked of the management server and I re-ran deployDataCenter.py to get
an environment configured.

All seemed OK, however, I quickly noticed both of my system VMs were not
starting.

I looked in the console window and noticed the following (any thoughts on
this? I'm not sure why I'm getting an InsufficientServerCapacityException):

WARN  [cloud.consoleproxy.ConsoleProxyManagerImpl] (consoleproxy-1:)
Exception while trying to start console proxy
com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException: Unable to create a
deployment for VM[ConsoleProxy|v-2-VM]Scope=interface
com.cloud.dc.DataCenter; id=1
at
com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.advanceStart(VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:782)
at
com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.start(VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:529)
at
com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.start(VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:522)
at
com.cloud.consoleproxy.ConsoleProxyManagerImpl.startProxy(ConsoleProxyManagerImpl.java:743)
at
com.cloud.consoleproxy.ConsoleProxyManagerImpl.allocCapacity(ConsoleProxyManagerImpl.java:1105)
at
com.cloud.consoleproxy.ConsoleProxyManagerImpl.expandPool(ConsoleProxyManagerImpl.java:1849)
at
com.cloud.consoleproxy.ConsoleProxyManagerImpl.expandPool(ConsoleProxyManagerImpl.java:159)
at com.cloud.vm.SystemVmLoadScanner.loadScan(SystemVmLoadScanner.java:111)
at com.cloud.vm.SystemVmLoadScanner.access$100(SystemVmLoadScanner.java:33)
at com.cloud.vm.SystemVmLoadScanner$1.reallyRun(SystemVmLoadScanner.java:81)
at com.cloud.vm.SystemVmLoadScanner$1.run(SystemVmLoadScanner.java:72)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:439)
at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(FutureTask.java:317)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:150)
at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:98)
at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.runPeriodic(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:204)
at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:895)
at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:918)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

Thanks!

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 4:33 PM, Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com