Thanks Chip, Indeed I've been waiting for this to finally get through
legal. I'll merge it at a suitable time once the vote passes.

There's going to be a some more patches coming to fix the changes
we've made in the past few months to be get these tests to running
state. All this work was done on github/cloudstack-qa from where the
patches will be generated for reviewboard.

--
Prasanna.,