[Devdeep]  If a hypervisor is upgraded, the host will have to be re-registered
with the attestation server.

> 2.      Suppose I have a host which is not registered with attestation server
> and
> as a admin I have changed the tag of the host to 'Trusted-host'(default tag
> for
> trusted host).Now when I am trying to register the host how will the
> attestation server handle.
[Devdeep] Tags are a cloudstack concept and the attestation server isn't aware
of it. Even if a host is tagged, when cloudstack connects to a host it checks
with the attestation server if the host is trusted or not. If the host is found
to be untrusted any 'Trusted-host' tag (or any other tag if the default has
been updated) is removed from the host. If the host is found to be trusted it
is tagged appropriately.

> 3.      If trust agent is not running in the host and we added that host to
> the
> registered zone........will it throw any exception.
[Devdeep] If a trust agent isn't running on the host the trust assertions can
be established for the host and the host will not be tagged as trusted host.

> 4.      Do we have to explicitly register the host with attestation server
> prior to
> adding it to cloud stack or will it automatically gets registered when we add
> host to CloudStack.
[Devdeep] The host will not be automatically registered with the attestation
server. It have will have registered with the registerHostWithAttestionServer
api after it has added to cloudstack.

> 5.      How CloudStack handles the situation when attestation server goes down
> i.e., CloudStack already have some trusted hosts and  now the user wants to
> deploy an instance in trusted host but the attestation server is down.
[Devdeep] CloudStack checks with the attestation server whether a host is
trusted or not only when it connects with the host. If a host is trusted it is
tagged accordingly. When a deploy vm request is handled, cloudstack doesn't
check again with the attestation server. The tags on the host are used for
servicing the deploy vm on trusted host request.