I have setup interview times with all students who submitted proposals.
Ask me for the times on IRC if you want to join.

In the spirit of openness I created a google hangout:
Apache CloudStack Google Summer of Code.

I have no clue how it actually works, but you can try to join this hangout and
we will learn together :)

-Sebastien