Heya,

Just like the other non-oss components it should have its own profile. We just
use the nonoss define to activate all those profiles at once. Technically you
could do a build with just the netscaler or midonet support enabled with the -P
flag.

> Once it is resolved that the license allows nonoss or
> even oss, we move it there?

The issue is the availability of the jar file and the availability of the api
description. If the jar file is freely available for download (that is without
having to login to a website or accept some eula) than we can include it in the
regular build. It would be even easier if the jar would be on a maven
respository.

If the jar file is not available or has restrictions on distribution (like an
eula or to have a valid login account) then people cannot compile the code
without obtaining this library. Then we need to put it in a special profile and
disable it by default. (nonoss is actually a misnomer for this)

If the api is not publicly available then we can't even add code using that api
to our repository. But I'm not sure if that is even possible. If we run into
that we might need to have a chat with some legal types to get feedback. Let's
cross that bridge only when we have to.

Feel free to send the link to the library around so we can check the
distribution restrictions if any.

Cheers,

Hugo