All,

I have encountered an issue with SSVM connectivity which is outlined in ticket CLOUDSTACK-2479.  Essentially, the SSVM is being created, but the management server is unable to connect to it.  Additionally, I am unable to SSH to it on the link-local interface.  I have outlined the environment and reproduction steps in the ticket.  t am also attaching the Marvin configuration I used to define the entire zone (including the networking and secondary storage).  This configuration is a known good that has worked without issue on previous 4.1 builds.

Thanks,
-John