From: Prasanna Santhanam [mailto:t...@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 10:24 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [MERGE] [CLOUDSTACK-2056] DeploymentPlanner choice via
ServiceOffering

If possible can you change the test to not use the API commands directly? I
changed the affinity_groups test when that merge happened to make it use
Resources as primary entities and not call API commands directly.

I'm trying to switch marvin to use the Resource based approach [1] over API
command based approach and would like to follow that as the norm. The command
approach will be deprecated gradually. I rewrote the wiki [2] to include such
an example which you can make use of and extend.

[1] http://github.com/vogxn/docs/blob/master/MarvinRefactor.md
[2] https://s.apache.org/

--
Prasanna.,